Remotely printing is the only option at this time due to COVID-19 health precautions. Students may pick up print jobs outside starting September 8, 2020. Faculty and staff may pick up print jobs inside or outside.
1) Use Google Cloud Print to send print job to Library printers.
2) Then use PaperCut Client to confirm and charge your print jobs to your account on http://printservices.calarts.
3) Release your print job to print from the https://printservices.calarts.
4) Make an appointment to pick up your print job: https://calendly.com/libcirc/
Please select the appropriate calendar to schedule pick-up: students outside only; faculty and staff inside or outside.
5) Come to Library at the scheduled time to pick up your print job.
Problems or questions? Please contact email@example.com